General Career Preparation
Overview of program:
In the General Career Preparation Program, students gain the skills and knowledge needed for success a variety of career fields. The program also prepares students for career college, vocational training, community college, or continuing education. This is an excellent option for students who are undecided in their career majors, but need career training they can apply in any occupation or course of study. The program stresses the computer and communications skills needed in today’s workplace.
- General computer skills
- Using popular office software programs such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Email and the Internet
- Time management
- Managing yourself and others
- How to be successful in the workplace
- Workplace challenges and opportunities
- General Career Preparation I
- General Career Preparation II
- General Career Preparation III
- General Career Preparation IV
Please visit the Course Catalog page for Core Course listings.
What do students graduate with?
- High School Diploma from Career Online High School
- Professional Skills Development Certificate