You must successfully complete a total of 18 credits (which may include a combination of credits earned through Career Online High School and transferred credits from another accredited institution) in the following areas:
- English (4 credits)
- Social Studies (3 credits)
- Math (3 credits)
- Science (3 credits)
- Health/PE (1 credit)
- Career Elective Courses (4 credits)
Transfer Credits You can earn credit for courses already completed at other accredited schools. After you complete the two-week prerequisite course and enroll in the full Career Online High School program, you should request that your high school transcripts be sent to the Office of the Registrar for evaluation. The registrar will review your transcripts and apply credits for any coursework you’ve previously completed that fulfills our credit transfer requirements.
- You can transfer up to 14 credits.
- Career Elective Courses (4 credits) must be completed with Career Online High School because they are required to earn the career certification.
- Download a transcript request form.
How Long Does It Take?
- Depending on how many credits you transfer, you can be on your way to earning your high school diploma in as few as 6 months!
- You will be given up to 18 months to complete the program.